Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Austin Texas to arkansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin Texas to arkansas Login/Join

posted
Austin, Texas to Arkansas - I'm working in Austin, TX (Ranked as one of the best places to live) and want a mutual swap to Arkansas (preferably with lots of trees and lakes in the area). Northwest area would be great but would consider other locations in Arkansas. Austin is a great place to live. Several things to do here. We have probably 10 post offices and some of them do not have any walking routes. Seniority: September 17, 2005. Want to work and eventually retire in Arkansas that's why I'm leaving. My plans are to do the trade around mid June of 2014 or sometime after. I am waiting for my kids to graduate high school.

Interested in Fayetteville, Ft. Smith, Harrison, Rogers, Springdale or anywhere in this area.

City Carriers only.

Want to know more about Austin, Tx. Click the link below.

Austin, Texas

As long as this is posted, I am still interested. If interested please text or call 512-731-7797.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charles from austin tx,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Austin, Texas

posted Hide Post
Hi,
Are you still interested in swapping?

I am looking for Austin. I'm located in Las Vegas.

Maybe we can find someone in Arkansas for a 3-way?
4brightfuture@cox.net
Thanks, Jessica

Posts: 53 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Charles from Austin....
Your post is still up but it has been more than a year...
Are you still interested in going to Arkansas?

I might have a 3-way swap we can do.
Please contact me.
All the best,
Jessica

4brightfuture@cox.net

Posts: 53 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a city carrier in Conway, AR. I would be interested in a trade if enough hours available in your office.

Posts: 5 | Location: Conway, Arkansas | Registered: 26 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charles, I realize that Ohio is not Arkansas, but there are tons of areas around Columbus to fish/hunt etc. If you are interested, let me know. I wouldn't care about waiting til next summer, as I have 3 kids in school as well. My seniority is 12/2000 - have my own route -in Dublin, Ohio. My cell phone is 614-783-8074, email is wolflover71@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in hot springs Arkansas trying to get back home in the Killeen/ft hood area. call me at 254-291-6189 if interested

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Austin, Texas to Arkansas - I'm working in Austin, TX (Ranked as one of the best places to live) and want a mutual swap to Arkansas (preferably with lots of trees and lakes in the area). Northwest area would be great but would consider other locations in Arkansas. Austin is a great place to live. Several things to do here. We have probably 10 post offices and some of them do not have any walking routes. Seniority: September 17, 2005. Want to work and eventually retire in Arkansas that's why I'm leaving. My plans are to do the trade around mid June of 2014 or sometime after. I am waiting for my kids to graduate high school.

Interested in Fayetteville, Ft. Smith, Harrison, Rogers, Springdale or anywhere in this area.

City Carriers only.

Austin, Texas

As long as this is posted, I am still interested. If interested please text or call 512-731-7797.