Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
I live in Colorado. I am a regular Carrier with 10/04 senority. I would like to find a mutual transfer. I have 22 stations to bid in (Denver, Lakewood, Thornton, North Glenn and East Denver stations).
I would like to go to the following areas in Florida- Saint Augustine, Port Saint Lucie, Boca Raton, and Melbourne. Anyone interested please contact me through email-amilo86@msn.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amilo:
I live in Colorado. I am a regular Carrier with 10/04 senority. I would like to find a mutual transfer. I have 22 stations to bid in (Denver, Lakewood, Thornton, North Glenn and East Denver stations).
I would like to go to the following areas in Florida- Palm Harbor, Tampa Bay, Sarasota,Boca Raton,and St. Augustine possibly. Anyone interested please contact me through email-amilo86@msn.com
(303) 726-6503 leave a message.

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really would like an exchange! Tampa is already looking at my OPF. I would LOVE to find someone to exchange with in this area. Colorado is an awesome place. I have lived here all my life. Husband is seeking work in Florida. Need to get this going ASAP.