Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Small office in North CA. Looking for south east FL, Madison WI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small office in North CA. Looking for south east FL, Madison WI Login/Join

posted
I'm in Arbuckle, CA. Very small rural town. Only 2 routes in the office. 1 regular H route and 1 auxy route. Out in the country but not too far from the big cities. Only 40 min to Sacramento and 90 min to San Francisco. Route has a Metris with A/C. Mostly curbside. 5 CBUs and 340 curbside mailboxes. About 65 miles.

Looking for the following areas: Anywhere in the Florida Keys, Homestead, South Dade, Broward County or Palm Beach County. Not interested in Miami or the West Coast of south Florida sorry. Also would consider an office in close proximity (30 miles or less) to Madison, WI.

There is a carrier in Jacksonville, FL interested in my office so if you're interested in Jacksonville we can work on a 3-way transfer.

You can email me at cali2keys@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: California Love,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in 34972/34974? 45 minutes from the Atlantic. One hour away from West Palm Beach

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The slope of the West:
Interested in 34972/34974? 45 minutes from the Atlantic. One hour away from West Palm Beach

Hi, it's a little farther north than I want but I may be interested. Is your office part of the South Florida district? Do you ever see district wide postings there for the Keys? Please email me since I don't check this site often. cali2keys@gmail.com

Posts: 24 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post