Postal Forums
Transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia to small town in southern Kentucky,western VA,or TN

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/16910049

26 May 2009, 09:57
JBY
Transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia to small town in southern Kentucky,western VA,or TN
I am possibly looking to transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia(in the N.E. GA Mountains)to a small town in southern Kentucky, western Virginia or will maybe consider Tennessee. The route I have now is a 41K. Hiawassee,Ga. is a beautiful area, I'm just looking for a change. If anyone is interested or have any questions you can email me at jkyoungblood@windstream.net.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JBY,
18 January 2011, 14:35
Jill
Hi! My name is Jill. I am looking to transfer to Tennessee or Georgia. Hiawassee would be a great place. Have a carrier in Ruckerville Virginia looking to move to Ohio where my office is. If you are still interested please email me at doggywills@aol.com Thanks Jill
02 February 2011, 15:43
kman46
Hello, I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim
04 September 2012, 20:52
Andrew R
Did you ever get your transfer? I live in Western VA in a small town and need to get to northern GA. If you're still interested, let me know!