Postal Forums
sedona az. all california coastline citys

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/2511078923

14 December 2008, 01:15
candice
sedona az. all california coastline citys
would consider all jobs on california coast .
27 January 2009, 19:02
flagstoner
Hi Candice,
My name is John Sullivan, I"m looking to get down off the rim somewhere. I have 27 years in, a good record with a good relationship with the current postmaster. Perhaps you can work out a trade to Cal in a three-way with Flagstaff. If not, would you know anyone interested in trading to Flag? Hope I can help.
28 January 2009, 07:19
Midwest
Hi : I am in western ks 2rt office small town if anyone is interested.tcramer@fairpoint.net for more imformation.
quote:
Originally posted by flagstoner:
Hi Candice,
My name is John Sullivan, I"m looking to get down off the rim somewhere. I have 27 years in, a good record with a good relationship with the current postmaster. Perhaps you can work out a trade to Cal in a three-way with Flagstaff. If not, would you know anyone interested in trading to Flag? Hope I can help.

20 January 2010, 18:26
Chrisy
Are you still looking to transfer to Ca. I'm in Simi Valley and 35mins from the beach. If you are please contact me on my Cell Phone 805-217-0009
Thanks Chrisy
20 January 2010, 22:02
Chocher
hello candice.. my office is about a mile or less from the coast in carmel valley san diego.. i need to ask jerry if tx if he is interested in a 3-way, since that is where i would like to relocate too.. where in arizona are you located
23 April 2014, 22:37
K.Mills
Candice are you still looking to transfer out of San Dieg0? I have a guy in Santa Clairta that would love your office he lives in Anihem and I could take Santa Cairta I am in Az where do you want to go pease contact mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you