Postal Forums
Anyone interested in Nolensville, TN (just outside Nashville)

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/3103943697

08 September 2021, 19:47
calexvandyke
Anyone interested in Nolensville, TN (just outside Nashville)
This office currently has 10 routes, about to be 11. Currently we have 8 postal vehicles but we are supposed to continue gaining more. A year ago there were just 5. Before the POV scares you away, there may be ways to run routes here without having your own vehicle. You can message me for details. I would like to transfer to either central FL or southern CA, but please feel free to message me if you have any interest at all no matter where you are from in case of a multi-person transfer.

Christian Alexander VanDyke
09 September 2021, 22:50
Me
Tampa Fl looking for Abilene TX or surrounding areas. 37 regular routes all postal provided vehicles. Good attendance/service record. Motivated. 813-546-4339
19 October 2021, 21:53
Ryan W
Did you find a transfer match? I may be interested. I'm in Fallbrook CA. Have a 45K with LLV
09 December 2021, 23:37
zacktrev
quote:
Originally posted by calexvandyke:
This office currently has 10 routes, about to be 11. Currently we have 8 postal vehicles but we are supposed to continue gaining more. A year ago there were just 5. Before the POV scares you away, there may be ways to run routes here without having your own vehicle. You can message me for details. I would like to transfer to either central FL or southern CA, but please feel free to message me if you have any interest at all no matter where you are from in case of a multi-person transfer.
I would like tenn, if we can find someone to take northern Colorado!
19 December 2021, 11:45
Yvonne German
I’m interested, I have a 43k in Schenevus NY very rural, personal vehicle 1 route in office besides a tiny aux route. Can this info be used for a 3 plus way?
02 April 2023, 21:06
Scorpiomom77
I’m in west valley of Arizona. Would take transfer asap 6023271823