Postal Forums
Near Portland Oregon looking to transfer...

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/3233963297

14 January 2019, 19:52
The David
Near Portland Oregon looking to transfer...
Hi there I’m David and I’m located at the Beavercreek Office about 20 miles from Portland. I’m pretty much open as far as where to transfer, except for the south east of the country. I currently have a POV route, it’s a newly formed H route, BUT in February I can take part in a count and I know for sure after the count it will be a route with a relif day. I’m open to any route with a relif day. Just contact me and I’ll do research on your office and city and let you know. Any questions email dficht101@gmail.com
16 January 2019, 14:56
nenelem
Would you be interested in a 42K route with Saturdays off in Ozark Arkansas. It is a small 5 route office in a beautiful area
20 January 2019, 08:15
nenelem
Did you find a transfer?
20 January 2019, 23:57
The David
Sorry about that long wait. I looked into the area but I wouldn’t be interest in Arkansas. Thanks for your interest though.
29 April 2020, 09:25
BeachBound
Are you still looking for a transfer? We are in Broken Arrow, OK (suburb of Tulsa). Need someone from the Portland area to come to OK to complete a 3-way transfer Smiler

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.
29 April 2020, 14:17
SuzHov
Would you be interested in London,Ohio? 8 rural routes all have LLV’s. I am wanting to transfer to as close to Mead,Ok as possible so maybe a multi-way transfer.
05 May 2020, 19:43
swcolorado
SW Colorado, Durango. great little office. if interested let me know jcduffy58@gmail.com