Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tarpon Springs Fl to TN, western NC or western VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarpon Springs Fl to TN, western NC or western VA Login/Join

posted
All LLV office looking for same. 12 routes, 8 RCAs. All K routes, but one J. I am ready to move for the right place.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Montgomery, AL? I'm trying to get to your area. Please send me a message on fb. Tabitha Loar

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sassypants what route do you have there? I used to work in Tarpon about 15 years ago and I was curious.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rt 1, but the routes have all been consolidated, and divided, et al. You wouldn't recognize any of the routes now.

posted Hide Post
Would you consider, Martinsburg WV?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Charlie from Phoenix - part of the possible 4-way. Contact me with your phone & email. I need info on your office.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sassy I might have Gastonia Nc available, on the Nc/sc border little outside Charlotte. 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sassypants:
All LLV office looking for same. 12 routes, 8 RCAs. All K routes, but one J. I am ready to move for the right place.

Sassypants would you be interested Fayetteville NC?

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Redpony I have Clearwater, fl area

quote:
Originally posted by Redpony:

Sassypants would you be interested Fayetteville NC?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I got my transfer. I'm trying to figure out how to delete my post. Good luck with your transfer.

posted Hide Post
All LLV between two offices within 5 miles of each other 60 routes with 1 aux with pov

quote:
Sparks I am in Colonial Heights Va. area. I know some one in Fayetteville NC looking for a transfer...Is your office all LLV and how many routes?

posted Hide Post
I wish this would notify us when someone replies. I tried to set it up but never get the emails. they need a better system

quote:
Sparks I am in Colonial Heights Va. area. I know some one in Fayetteville NC looking for a transfer...Is your office all LLV and how many routes?