Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to leave north Tampa area, post here!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to leave north Tampa area, post here!! Login/Join

posted
We are husband & wife rural carriers. One of us is currently involved in a 4-way transfer to Tarpon Springs, FL but we need one more transfer ASAP!!

If anyone from the area (Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, etc) would like to transfer to anywhere in the country, contact me ASAP for a multi-way option.

We are on schedule to transfer this year (August or September)! Contact Charlie at charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Town n Country area of Tampa trying to get to San Diego, CA. ...let me know if you have anyone from that area looking to transfer out 813 391 5019 Mark

Posts: 24 | Registered: 30 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are no longer interested in north Tampa Bay area. We want south of Tampa Bay - Sarasota. Estero, Bonita Springs or the panhandle or even Hilton Head, SC area.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you change your mind IM in the clearwater fl area. Trying to get to Allentown Pa

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post