Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
yes weekly red plums

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do u work March 14 and if so could u ask your supervisor if I could come and meet with u and check out the office thanks amy

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that is actually my j day. so should be off. and i can actually take you around to check the stations in the city if you'd like. just give me details

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok that's sounds good, can I call u sometime this week in the afternoon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

posted Hide Post
Outstanding I'll be waiting.

nigel

posted Hide Post
I asked my supervisor. And doesn't see any problem with you coming in Saturday. Is it set for that day?

nigel

posted Hide Post
Yes , as far as I know not sure what time, not sure how long it will take me to get there I'm thinking 1 half hours will let you know if any thing changes but I'm planning on 8 or 9am

posted Hide Post
ok.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Nigel not sure if I'm going to make it sat.im waiting to here from randy to see if he still wants to move

posted Hide Post
Sad to hear that. is he on this postal spot site? When did you last hear from him?

nigel

posted Hide Post
A few days ago, but he said he needed to talk to his wife, so not real sure what going to happen there.let u know if I hear from him

posted Hide Post
last time I heard he was planning on visiting Murfreesboro which was a couple days ago. I think you should atleast come visit so you can atleast get that outta the way. Unless you've already been here? Where in ky do you want?

nigel

posted Hide Post
My parents live near hogenvillie, I'll probably come up just to look around just in case

posted Hide Post
might have another guy that wants your station but wants to know more about it. he would like to hear from you. 203-233-5098. let me know

nigel

posted Hide Post
Can you tell me about your office. I may be willing in a trade somehow thanks

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post