Postal Forums
Colorado to.... needs 2 spots

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/5173908597

14 April 2021, 23:13
Michelle Culley
Colorado to.... needs 2 spots
Mother and daughter wanting to transfer from Broomfield Colorado to Texas or Florida. Two offices with 40 routes all have LLV's or new Mercedes right hand vehicles.
27 April 2021, 08:41
CharlieGirl
We are husband and wife carriers from Scottsdale, AZ trying to get to within 1 hour from Bluffton, SC. I will keep you in mind for a multi-way.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!
18 July 2021, 21:00
JBaldobino
Would you relocate to Schertz Tx? Right outside of San Antonio. 45k about to be 46k all LLV/Mercedes station
19 July 2021, 23:29
hnluis78
quote:
Originally posted by JBaldobino:
Would you relocate to Schertz Tx? Right outside of San Antonio. 45k about to be 46k all LLV/Mercedes station

Are you trying to get to Colorado? How soon? Is there any other locations you'd consider as well? Email me if you want to discuss options- hnluis@icloud.com
21 July 2021, 07:27
Michelle Culley
quote:
Originally posted by hnluis78:
quote:
Originally posted by JBaldobino:

Are you trying to get to Colorado? How soon? Is there any other locations you'd consider as well? Email me if you want to discuss options- hnluis@icloud.com

I need 2 spots for this to work.
21 July 2021, 07:28
Michelle Culley
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle Culley:
quote:
Originally posted by hnluis78:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JBaldobino:

I need 2 spots for this to work. Move from Colorado
25 July 2021, 17:29
JBaldobino
Does San Antonio interest y’all? I could look around my area and offices around my area to see if they would take Colorado with me. Yalls area is close to Denver correct?