Postal Forums
Sacramento CA ( Elk Grove office ) to Las Vegas NV

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/5343909187

16 March 2014, 21:42
worknk9s
Sacramento CA ( Elk Grove office ) to Las Vegas NV
Looking to transfer in 2014. LAS VEGAS NV areas. No BS ready to sign paperwork! . Please contact me by email - worknk9s@yahoo.com / FB or #916-803-1073. Please feel free to share my info. Northern CA. ELK GROVE office - Great location, LLVs, fast growing area, 15mins from downtown capital Sacramento. Lots to explore - mountains/rivers/lakes/beaches. Thanks inadvance Wink
14 April 2014, 20:33
Craig
Hi ... We live in Las Vegas and would be willing to possibly look at moving to Klamath Falls, Oregon.
We have been trying for years to get back to Oregon. Last year we had a 5 way transfer and after sold our house it fell through... this after we lost our 19 year old son due to a tragic hunting accident.
I would like to find out more about the transfer in Klamath Falls. Please email my wife at lvhomesbytrina@gmail.com her name is Trina Anderson.

Thank you,
Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064
14 April 2014, 23:45
worknk9s
Hi Craig , I have already been I touch with your wife Trina . We have both tried to contact this person in OR that posted this new transfer , so far no responce Frowner if I hear anything I will get in touch with you ASAP Wink Ttysoon , Crystal