Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Clarita (So Cal) to Orange County (CA)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Clarita (So Cal) to Orange County (CA) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We have only 2 js and they are 41 j and 43

Posts: 84 | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why didnt the 41j and 43j take the route you are on now when it was up for bid? I am confused, how did you end up on a K route? Can you explain whats going on up there becuase I dont want a J route(cut in pay).......besides why hasnt management built those routes to K routes? Can you clairify?
I have a human capital list that shows the evaluation on all routes down here I can send you via email if you like. Please tell me more info if you can. Thanks.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because my route was a 44 h but i have alot of growth by the end of the year i will be a 48 k and they r going to cut me.Whats your start time? i am going to go down there Friday to see how long it takes me to drive back.There is nothig to add to this routes but the 43 k one has a lot of growth just like me,and the 41 k is going to get what they take out of mine

posted Hide Post
I start at 6:30 monday and tues. About 6:50 wed thrus and fri. This friday im off for a doc appointment early in the am. So if youd like I can give you a tour of the office and area..my routes next to the p.o. So...Anytime between 9am and 3pm as after that is when I need to pick up my kids from school..... does that work you? If so let me know.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i will apreciate that thank you.I am going to want to drive back by 3pm to see how long it takes

posted Hide Post
Ok Robert you wanna meet tomorrow at the post office? You already have the address. What time you think you'll be here? I am 15 minutes away so like you can call me when you are close......you exit at carmel moutain road off the 5 freeway. I can meet you anytime but dont get to close to 3pm because I need to get my kids from school, thanks.

posted Hide Post
RONALD I i dont have your number I am thinking around noon

posted Hide Post
Yes thats great high noon. Call me as you roll in....im 858 472-5277 Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Whats up? Good to meet you and your wife Friday. Now you know what its like here in north county. Look foward to seeing your office soon......keep in touch friend!

posted Hide Post
It was rally nice to meet u hope too see u soon

posted Hide Post
Yes no doubt soon.....was talking with the wife this morning about it and got positive feed back so will want to show her the area and the routes I could get like 15 was that the one you said that may jump? I mean I know he cant give you a solid yes or no and that even a yes or no can change but if he is interested and its possible lets at least look at his route while were there, agree? Smiler
You know how you said you do the advo on tues....do you have a pennysaver full coverage or just those scv coverages you told me about?

posted Hide Post
Yes pennysavers on wensday they r not address

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah.... and does 15 have Monday off? Is 15 the route with 250 apartments? Which route is the one that will get the part cut off your route?

posted Hide Post
!5 has apartments,27 is the one that is going to get my part but he is not going to jump because he is waiting to go back to Camarillo

posted Hide Post
15 has mondays off