Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Chino Hills, CA to Dallas, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chino Hills, CA to Dallas, TX Login/Join

posted
I am regular rural carrier in Chino Hills, California (rural suburban community of Greater Los Angeles) seeking a mutual transfer to Dallas, TX. Interested in Collin, Denton, or Grayson Counties, or thereabouts that is anywhere north of Downtown Dallas and DFW Airport, but other areas will be considered. Chino Hills has 35 routes with LLVs and the area is located between the county lines of San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties, with easy and convenient access to all.

I will be making this transfer to reunite with relatives. I am definitely willing to participate in any multi-transfer groups to make it happen. Kindly e-mail iamblichi@yahoo.com or text 626-905-5293. Rural carriers only, city carriers need not reply. Only respond if you are seriously committed to this transfer.

Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SoCal Rural Transfer,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 03 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 November 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I am currently in Santa Fe NM and will go to Albuquerque NM. My district is much smaller if that interests you.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 24 July 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santa Fe has one office two stations when a transfer happens you could end up at either station, there is about 60 routes all llv/metris vehicles. ABQ is also considered one office with I believe 21 stations over 130 rural routes that you could be placed on. What would you like me to email exactly I am a bit confused like the street view office or rough location?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 24 July 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: The Santa Fe responder above seems to have dropped out of this multi-way.

So Chino Hills, CA to DFW, TX and the possible 3-way transfer are still in progress. Still open to requests.

posted Hide Post
Update: Still open for transferring two- or multi-way.