Postal Forums
Tooele, UT to Fayetteville, NC transfer

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/6991050042

17 March 2007, 21:58
hbolinder
Tooele, UT to Fayetteville, NC transfer
Currently working in office with 10 regular full-time routes and one auxillary route. Want to transfer out to Fayetteville, NC to be closer to help out my mother. Anyone interested, call Heidi at 435-496-3646.
06 April 2007, 17:26
Kathleen
Heidi

I am in Clearfield UT. I currently have two gentlemen interested in moving to Utah. One is located in Taylors, South Carolina and the other in Marysville Tennessee. I realize that you want Fayettte, North Carolina which is in eastern NC. Both of these gentlemen are located to the west of that area. However, it would get you closer than you currently are. If interested, please e-mail me at need.trees@yahoo.com for more info.

Kathleen
11 July 2010, 00:35
Victoria Gilbert
quote:
Originally posted by Kathleen:
Heidi

I am in Clearfield UT. I currently have two gentlemen interested in moving to Utah. One is located in Taylors, South Carolina and the other in Marysville Tennessee. I realize that you want Fayettte, North Carolina which is in eastern NC. Both of these gentlemen are located to the west of that area. However, it would get you closer than you currently are. If interested, please e-mail me at need.trees@yahoo.com for more info.

Kathleen
Wow,this post is old, but since still posted I will take a chance. I live next to Fayettville in Hope Mills. I want to move to the mountains, and am interested in Maryville, TN. Thanks Victoria gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com
14 June 2014, 23:04
fe_maleman
I am in Columbus, GA and would be interested in Hope Mills, NC or South Carolina!
fe_maleman@yahoo.com