Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in PA or surrounding states want Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in PA or surrounding states want Florida Login/Join

posted
I need someone from PA or surrounding states in an ALL LLV office to complete a multi-way transfer to Lake Worth/Green Acres Florida.
Comment on here or email me at suzahov@gmail.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to get to FL for over a year now. I'm in an all LLV office with only 7 routes. The city if Fairlawn, between Akron and Cleveland but much closer to Akron. Let me know what u think?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tri-State area, Dutchess County, NY to be exact. 35 routes, LLV's. Also interested in a 4 way if the 4th person is in the right place. menoselosos@gmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry I should have been more specific in the areas I am willing to transfer to. I’m interested in the states bordering the southern part of PA and as close to the border as possible. I really need to get as close as I can to my family in Johnstown,PA

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
suzhov I'm in Richfield ohio, about 1and a half hr from pa. need florida to complete a multiple please 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post