Postal Forums
Rathdrum , Idaho to Williston, North Dakota

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/9943900777

02 February 2013, 09:48
CandiceRose
Rathdrum , Idaho to Williston, North Dakota
43K route, 40miles, LLV...in beautiful North Idaho. Lakes, mountains, trees, and wildlife but still close to bigger towns. I would like to transfer to be with my husband. We have a home there and my 5 yr old son needs to be with his Dad too. I would be interested in any nearby towns also. Thank you!
02 February 2013, 13:08
KathyB
If anyone from ND would be interested in Visalia, Ca. I would love to go to Idaho. You can throw me in the mix!!
02 February 2013, 13:34
CandiceRose
Hi Kathy, okay, sounds good to me! Hopefully, we will come across someone.
02 February 2013, 14:27
KathyB
Have you placed an add in the North Dakota state paper yet? And the national paper? If you do you can put me in there as a three way possibity. I would love to get closer to family in Idaho.
02 February 2013, 17:55
CandiceRose
Aw, I don't blame you. It's hard being away from family. I haven't put an ad in the newspapers. That is a great idea. hen you say state and national newspapers are you talking about the everyday newspapers or a postal one that I must not know about? I was just told about transfers lately.
03 February 2013, 11:26
KathyB
Are you a union member? If so you can post an ad in the national postal magazine, and also each state has a union paper that posts ads. The national costs 25 dollars and each state will depend. If you have more questions you can e-mail me directly at e-broyles@sbcglobal.net.
04 February 2013, 14:33
Jenlyn
If anyone from North Dakota would be interested in Lexington North Carolina. I would Go to Rathdrum Idaho (ASAP)..Lets do it call me 336 250 4867 thanks Jen