Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone in WASILLA AK. want to move to WASHINGTON STATE ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in WASILLA AK. want to move to WASHINGTON STATE ? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
a little chilly up here but i expected that, love it too. getting too late in the season to do anything this year.i'd like to have my ducks in a row by spring , so i can start then or the begining of summer. i'll try again for next year & look for a trade to wasilla or anchorage

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got back from anchorage - wasilla. loved it as usual. still looking for a trade next spring. to anchorage prefer someone that has 10 years seniority. to wasilla any seniority date will work. so if you have a house to sell, etc you have time. both postmasters have to approve , so an interview would probably be in order. i talked with the postmaster in wasilla already, i may just need a letter of intent.

posted Hide Post
sorry i didn't get to meet dale. if he wants more info on wenatchee give him my e-mail. thanks

posted Hide Post
i think you are right , there are a lot of bored people on this site. there are only what 30 or so carriers in wasilla, and i have over 700 views on this ad . . .