Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Mutual Transfer from Chicago to Fort Worth Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Chicago to Fort Worth Texas Login/Join

posted
Hi, My name is Fatima Taylor and I’m a Mailhandler at a P&DC in the Chicago area and would like to get a mutual transfer with someone from the Fort Worth, Texas area. I’ve been a Mailhandler since 1996 and I’m currently on Tour 2 (5:30am to 2:00pm). I work on the Apps Machine. My husband’s job is relocating to the Fort Worth area in the next 2 months and I need to move very soon.

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: 05 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently visited Texas and the area I’m hoping to get a mutual trade to is the North Texas Processing & Distribution Center in Coppell Texas, anyone interested in getting a mutual transfer to the Chicago Suburban area Please let me know.

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: 05 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fatima Taylor:
Hi, My name is Fatima Taylor and I’m a Mailhandler at a P&DC in the Chicago area and would like to get a mutual transfer with someone from Coppell or Dallas, Texas area. I’ve been a Mailhandler since 1996 and I’m currently on Tour 2 (5:30am to 2:00pm). I work on the Apps Machine. My husband’s job is relocating to the Fort Worth area in the next 2 months and I need to move very soon.