Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Orlando, Florida to Georgia or Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando, Florida to Georgia or Texas Login/Join

posted
Hello, I'm looking to transfer from Orlando Florida to either Hampton/Atlanta, Ga area or Ft. Worth/Dallas, Tx area. My hours are Monday 3am-11:30am and Tuesday-Saturday 4am-12:30pm with Wednesday and Sunday off. I've been a regular for 5 years. My office have about 40 carriers.

All offers considered. My name is Mesha in I can be reached at 321-917-5398 or meshagj@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 15 November 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Dallas area and trying to get back home to Florida. I’m a window clerk and my hours are from 4am-1pm with a hour lunch. My seniority date is 4/24/2016.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tiffany my seniority date is 6/23/2018. If you are still interested in switching please text me at 3219175398

Posts: 3 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 15 November 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post