Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Odessa, TX to Pacific Northwest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Odessa, TX to Pacific Northwest Login/Join

posted
Odessa, TX to the Pacific Northwest. Carrier Technician, seniority date Sept. 1994. Plenty of overtime available, two bidding stations. Relaxed, easy to work with management. Low cost of living, relatively inexpensive housing and good schools. So why am I leaving? Time to go home! Ask for Danial @ 432-362-0349 or e-mail dteasle@yahoo.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Daniel

Just got of the phone with u
Name Rudy
senority date here is 5-2003. The rout is #22 nice. The color is Yellow 503 572-8758 God Bless u and Family

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rudy! Thanks for calling, the summer of next year(2012)looks great for us. My wife will be finishing her degree at UTPB in July so if this works for you we can make this our target month for the swap. Please send me your e-mail address; I don't want to share too much personal information on this site. Thanks again and God bless your family too, Danial.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H Daniel my email is chiefstone1@gmail .com i talk to my uuion and we keep my date 2003 both transfer as unsign regulars then bid hopefuling back to u my rout me to ur t-6 im praying and see what God is saying.

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post