Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix to Oklahoma trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to Oklahoma trade Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Joshua Shemberger I’m trying to go from Phoenix arizona to Oklahoma City or surrounding area I’m trying to get down to Oklahoma because I need to be closer to my grandmother so please if anyone would help me out my Seniority date is 5/14/20 I know my Sonority is low but it would be a blessing for me if someone would trade with me if Intrested email at Shembergerj92@gmail.com or Tex or call me at 602 884 3721 thank you

Joshua shemberger

Posts: 9 | Location: Oklahoma  | Registered: 10 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Oklahoma city was interested in spokane Washington area I would go to Phoenix. My wife got a transfer there as a rural carrier so I am looking to transfer as well.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you in Oklahoma

Joshua shemberger

Posts: 9 | Location: Oklahoma  | Registered: 10 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish we could fine someone that wants to
Go to Washington where you are at we can do a three way trade

Joshua shemberger

posted Hide Post
Yeah I'm in Spokane. If we could find someone out there to do the 3 way swap that would be great

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well let me know if you find someone

Joshua shemberger