Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cincinnati Ohio to Gulf Coast, FL, AL ,LA,TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cincinnati Ohio to Gulf Coast, FL, AL ,LA,TX Login/Join

posted
239-247-1812 Kevin....Anyone looking for the heart of it all in the midwest? Im under a 100 mile's to Indianapolis,Louisville and Lexington. I don't have a house to sell, and will go on your time frame. My postal record is clean and any 3 ways will work. Postmaster say's body for body as long as all involved have good s.l. record. Would love to work something out as the p.o. is changing rapidly. Who know's what can happen with transfers in the future. Lets act before they start laying off t.e's and freezing everything! I have done a transfer once and have 13 years in with seniority of 7-04. Lets get the ball rolling before were all stuck!!

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Kevin if you find a 3 way plz let me know I'm still inerested in Orlando or sorrounding areas. I saw once you found somebody from Lake Mary check if that person still interesting in a swap. thanks! my num is 239 384 1497

Posts: 17 | Registered: 10 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post