Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Connecticut to NC, SC, Virginia, TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Connecticut to NC, SC, Virginia, TN Login/Join

posted
Looking to relocate from Connecticut to North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee. I have a seniority date of 10/1997. New England is beautiful but I am looking for a change because I have lived her all my life. I live 2 hours from Boston and 2.5 hours from NYC, cape cod, Vermont ski resorts etc. Will consider any reasonable location and transfer date negotiable depending on your needs.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in CT are you located? I'm a city carrier in Arlington, VA with a seniority date of 7/1999.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about omaha, ne? Trying to get to Florida for family reasons. Maybe there is a 3 way out there? 12 bidding stations. Plenty of overtime. Senority 4/01.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in transferring?

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Bruce:
Looking to relocate from Connecticut to North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee. I have a seniority date of 10/1997. New England is beautiful but I am looking for a change because I have lived her all my life. I live 2 hours from Boston and 2.5 hours from NYC, cape cod, Vermont ski resorts etc. Will consider any reasonable location and transfer date negotiable depending on your needs.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Robert I am sorry I didn't reply earlier because I have been on ereassign. I was looking for more costal/southern virginia not the arlington area. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post