Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Katy Texas to Las Vegas NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katy Texas to Las Vegas NV Login/Join

posted
Name: Troy Ray
Position: 01/K Carrier
Duty Hours: 07:00 am - 3:30 pm
Senority Date: Oct 1997
e-mail troyray@comcast.net
Hello my name is Troy Ray. I am a letter carrier working in Katy Texas. I have been working in this area for over 10 years. The weather here is typical Texas's weather, however, its a beautiful place to live. The mail volume has dropped but we still have lots of mail to carrier daily.The starting and ending times are 07:00-3:30, however, overtime carriers do manage to get 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour of overtime daily. Management continues to ensure that all carriers are off the street by the 5 0'clock window of operation. Reason for transferring to Las Vegas; My wife has been offered a job in Las Vegas and I would love to keep our family together. My Senority date is October 1997. This is far less than most senority dates,but here in Katy Texas that senority date is high enough on the list to get you a pretty good assignment. My Postmaster has agreed to assist me as much as he can to make this transfer happen.

Thank You
Troy Ray

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Troy,
I saw your ad....My name is Mary
And I want to transfer to Katy Texas for Family reasons as well. My husband job transfer him a few months ago...I live in Long Beach Ca and my senority date is 11-90....I see that you are wanting to transfer to Las Vegas...Good luck with your transfer...I wanted to talk with a actual Carrier just ask what is it like to delivery mail in Katy Texas?..... Do the Postal vehicle have air condition? Do you have curve side delivers? any info will help...Thank you for your time.

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy...Please contact me I spoke with Ed from Vegas and he is willing to transfer to Long beach,,,Call me as soon as Possible 562-331-4972....there is not a contact number with your ad..Mary

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy I have a carrier in LV with a senority date of 1/95. My senority date is 6/91. LV wants to be where I am in So Cal and I would like your area. Please contact me craigtracy4@yahoo.com Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy...This Mary saw your reply to my ad....Give me a call 562-331-4972...So we can talk... or email me ..or I will call you.
quote:

posted Hide Post
Please send me your contact information..Mary

posted Hide Post
Troy get in touch with me... I misplacec your phone number...Thanks Mary 562-331-4972

posted Hide Post
hi did u get swap to vegas yet email me ralphy743@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post