Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Greensboro,Boone,Asheville,Charlotte,Winston Salem NC surrounding Areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greensboro,Boone,Asheville,Charlotte,Winston Salem NC surrounding Areas Login/Join

posted
I live on the Treasure Coast. West Palm Beach-Miami is 1-3 hrs away. Orlando area is to the north central just about 2 hrs with Disney,Universal, and Sea World. there are are 2 offices to bid in and 4 local offices in the county. I need to transfer for family reasons. Call/Text or email me 772-924-6480 garris318@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TG,

Posts: 9 | Location: Treasure Coast | Registered: 10 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Danville Ky bout 2a d a half hrs from Knoxville if interested call me at 8596135392 thanks.

Posts: 9 | Location: Danville, Ky. | Registered: 29 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Brad but that's too far north of where we need to be. If you want to work on 3-way then I would say sure. Do you have a time frame of when you were looking to move?

Posts: 9 | Location: Treasure Coast | Registered: 10 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post