Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    need to transfer to South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need to transfer to South Carolina Login/Join

posted
Hey all, still looking for a transfer from St. Louis, MO to anywhere near Charleston SC.

Seniority date is 9/97 - large bidding area, plenty of OT if you want it.

Been trying with E-Reassign for 3 years now, kids are beginning to not remember what it was like living as a family - need to transfer ASAP in order to be with my wife and kids.

Will consider ANYTHING remotely close to Charleston - Columbia, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, Orangeburg, Summerville. . .. anything!

Jim
jimmyw1102@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried to get a hardship transfer? I think they are waiting to see if they can get rid of Saturday delivery so they don't have to hire any carriers at all. I have been trying to get to Charleston for 3 years now. I've talked to the Postmaster and he said there is nothing he can do because of article 12. I am afraid to transfer because if they do get rid of Saturday after i transfer i will not get any hours.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post