Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    phoenix to northern california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

phoenix to northern california Login/Join

posted
I need to get to northern california as soon as possible. Please anyone up there at all considering a move to the wonderful warmth of AZ, let me know as soon as possible. My seniority date is 10-98. Call me at 602-697-2552 or email me at Bungie032@aol.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bungie26,

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to go from Tucson to the Phoenix area if you can find someone who wants to go to Tucson from CO instead of Gilbert...

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI... see post from June 10th from Dan Klauck. He is looking to go from Greeley CO to Alaska. if you can find someone from Alaska to come to Gilbert, you all can do a 3 way trade. Good luck!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wags do you know if someone is needed to go to Gilbert Az from Ak to complete a three way

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Cheyenne, WY? Just fifty miles north of Greeley.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post