Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South Pasadena CA to Palm Springs CA area, Mesa AZ area, or Las Vegas NV area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Pasadena CA to Palm Springs CA area, Mesa AZ area, or Las Vegas NV area Login/Join

posted
Seniority date: March 2002. I work in South Pasadena CA. 7:30am to 4pm and 5 days only! I need a transfer to the Palm Springs CA area, Atascadero CA area, Fresno CA area, Orange County CA area, Redlands CA area, San Diego CA area, Las Vegas NV area, Sacramento CA area, or Mesa AZ area to be closer to my relatives and friends. Anyone interested email me at edknov2002@aol.com .~Eddie

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Pleasanton ca. About 45 mins from Sac. Also was thinking of transfer with a person in Az. Close to Mesa I would like to go Southern Ca. Would a three way work.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 07 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry I am not interesting in Pleasanton because I cant afford to live there.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i am also in the process of a transfer to Phoenix Az if you would want to do a 3 way.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in a 3 way. need to go to Az. from San Diego.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 06 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post