Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NEED TO GET TO SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FROM COLORADO!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED TO GET TO SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FROM COLORADO! Login/Join

posted
I AM LOCATED IN PUEBLO, CO 35 MINUTES SOUTH OF COLORADO SPRINGS. I AM LOOKING TO GET WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF PORT CHARLOTTE, FL FOR FAMILY REASONS. IF YOU CAN HELP OR IF INTERESTED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT vdubbeetlebug@comcas.net.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is a letter carrier a city carrier? Can you do a transfer with a rural carrier?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if your a city letter carrier you cant swap with a rural carrier, and a letter carrier is a city carrier

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM A CITY CARRIER

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jen, Have you found anyone in Florida yet? I live in Clearwater FL about 45-1hr away from Port Charlotte. I could possibly have a friend interested in doing a 3way with you. Also, how is your overtime has it been cut back or is it available?

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE YET. WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND LOCATED FOR THE 3-WAY. YES, THERE IS OVERTIME AVAILABLE OUT HERE IF YOU WANT IT. THEY JUST GOT RID OF 2 OF OUR TE'S THIS WEEK, SO THE HOURS ARE GOING TO START GOING BACK UP WITH PRIME TIME RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT vdubbeetlebug@comcast.net or give me a call 719-251-1153. THANKS

posted Hide Post
would you be interested in North Port, Fl. Just 15 min from Port Charlotte. what is your office like??

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NORTH PORT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT, BUT I AM ALREADY GOING TO CLEARWATER IN 2 WEEKS. WHERE WERE YOU 3 MONTHS AGO?!

posted Hide Post
sorry i just found this website!! Good luck with the swap!!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bberrios i know this post is old but have u found anyone. would you be interested in hollywood.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post