Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    S CENTRAL FLORIDA TO KENTUCKY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S CENTRAL FLORIDA TO KENTUCKY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY Login/Join

posted Hide Post
HEY doesn't anyone like the beach? Best time to trade is summer!!

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis, we LOVE the beach! Let me know when you ready to talk!! Wife is in real estate, she find you something affordable. Seriously!!!!

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I told you I was there and could find a thing within reason to RENT.3/2/2 with property isn't there for a grand!No where close.People are cracked to ask 2500 per month.Other areas have it not there unfortunately...

posted Hide Post
wELL DID YOU FIND ANYTHING IN THAT PRICE RANGE?

posted Hide Post
email me specifics about what you want - how much property..house, condo, etc and maximum distance from office - grabelsluvflorida@yahoo.com

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WILL E MAIL SPECIFICS OVER WEEKEND.WILL GO AS FAR SOUTH AS DRY RIDGE.WANT IN THE COUNTRY.

posted Hide Post
hey dennis where is it your wanting to go agian

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lexington is my first choice.Why do you ask I thought you wanted Hawaii?

posted Hide Post
HEY TERA,
WHY WERE YOU ASKING I AM CURIOUS? KEVIN I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WELL..

posted Hide Post
we visited Hawaii and my daughter is refusing to live there so after 6mths of working on a swap im back to the drawing board problem is i feel terrible for the other ppl involved alot of time and effort wasted Frowner

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So does that mean you want Fl now? Can u move Asap? I will not waste anymore time on a what if...Are you sure?

posted Hide Post
Dennis, are you going to trade out with Tera? I work with Kevin and he gave me your info. I sent a direct email to you and have not received a response. I need to visit your area before giving a definite yes or no, but I can come down around July 10 and airfare is getting more expensive by the day. I need to know where you stand on the seniority roster for your district, but first I want to visit your area to see if I like it enough to move there. Please update if you have a pending serious offer or not right now. You have my info in the email I sent to you.

---Mike

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post