Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    PTF in Hickory,NC to Huntersville/Davidson/Cornelius/Concord NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PTF in Hickory,NC to Huntersville/Davidson/Cornelius/Concord NC Login/Join

posted
(07/07) I am a PTF in Hickory, NC which has 37 city routes. I live in NE Charlotte and I am looking to transfer to a smaller office just outside of Charlotte like Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Concord.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi marlena,im a regular in Eastbrunswick NJ looking to go to hickory,or surrounding areas.Iknow this is not good for you,but if it can help you in a threeway, or anyway shoot me a email.thanks SALferrotfez@aol.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marlena, Did you know that PTF's can not swap. Just thought that I would save you a little time

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlena:
(07/07) I am a PTF in Hickory, NC which has 37 city routes. I live in NE Charlotte and I am looking to transfer to a smaller office just outside of Charlotte like Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Concord.

Actually Dave is wrong, a PTF MAY transer. However, you generally need at least 18 months service and you need to transfer with another PTF. It really isn't worth the hassle. Just apply for a transfer. With the consolidation of routes now you may not have much luck, but it is worth a try. (I Work in Charlotte and know that they have been cutting routes in all the offices.) Good luck. (BTW, I did a straight transfer as a FTR and had to start over in seniority as a PTF.)

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Iknow this is off the subject but im in fl trying very hard to get to nc so if you hear of anyone wanting could you maybe put them in touch with me thanks for your time jeremy

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Marlena. I am a ptf in az needing to get to the winston salem or hickory area. please give them my cell number if there interested. 480 510 2323. Thanks and good luck.

Robert Weatherman

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post