Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mesa, AZ to Denver, CO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mesa, AZ to Denver, CO Login/Join

posted
I am a city carrier looking for a mutual transfer regulars only. Preferrably around the Aurora and Littleton area. I am on the bottom of the list in senority. here in Mesa, Arizona there is beautiful weather year round. There is 8 bidding stations to choose from, plenty of overtime, and no snow ever. No FSS machine in our station. Looking for four seasons for two little ones to grow up in.

Holly Laverie

Posts: 10 | Location: Aurora, co | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Holly,

I would love Mesa.....

Let's find someone in Colorado that wants to come to IL and we can work a 3 way..

or if you know of anyone in your office or area that needs IL, please pass along...

Thanks!! Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, i will pass it on, and we'll see if we can find a 3 way

Holly Laverie

Posts: 10 | Location: Aurora, co | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HOLLY would you be interested in loveland co.? Have someone there who wants to come to Ak. possible 3-way transfer. Thank you , kathscot@mtaonline.net

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
let me talk it over with the hubby, we are hoping for the denver area but I know loveland is nice too

Holly Laverie

posted Hide Post
Hi holly, Let me know one way or the other. I need to contact the carrier in loveland and se if he still wants to come to AK. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Sorry but we are looking specifically in the Denver area, Loveland is too far.

Holly

Holly Laverie

posted Hide Post
HI holly, sorry to hear loveland will not work for you. If you change your mind let me know. ON mutual transfers, getting close is the best you can do sometimes, I have been trying for two years now. If you know anyone there who might like alaska let me know. Thanks Scott

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Holly,

Have you traded yet??..would Aurora work for you??

Email me and hope we can get this going...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post