Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern VA to San Fran-San Jose CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern VA to San Fran-San Jose CA Login/Join

posted
Seniority: 1999, excellent sick leave, no discipline or accidents. My ofc is located in NOVA. Close to DC/MD/WV/PA. All mounted routes (excpet 2)/ 2 bidding stations. We've had FSS for 3+ years, all routes have gone thru adjustments (nightmare). 7:30-4, rotating days off. OT available if wanted. Great management.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: USPS mail-lady,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you in No Va? Depending on where I might be interested in a 3 way swap if you have anyone else interested. I work in Santa Fe, NM.

Rich

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you add me to your buddy list for a private message?

posted Hide Post
Loudoun County

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USPS mail-lady:

How do I do that?

posted Hide Post
quote:

OK, I just figured it out and have added you to the buddies list.

posted Hide Post
i can't get the message to go thru. i'm in loudoun county. don't have anyone else interested in swapping, just posted this.

posted Hide Post
quote:
i can't get the message to go thru. i'm in loudoun county. don't have anyone else interested in swapping, just posted this.

I couldn't get it to work either. Here's my email lugeur4@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks for trying! fingrs crossed for both of us someone will want to swap!

posted Hide Post
Hi! This is Dales wife, Marjorie. Would you be interested in Yucca Valley CA? I know its not real close to San Jose but just checking...We are trying to move east, prefer Virginia. We are in Indiana but there is a guy in Yucca Valley wanting our area of Indiana so we are looking to do a 3 way trade with someone in the east. Thank you.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi dales wife! where is yucca valley? looking to be by Mountain View area if that helps.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Seniority: 1999, excellent sick leave, no discipline or accidents. My ofc is located in NOVA. Close to DC/MD/WV/PA. All mounted routes (excpet 2)/ 2 bidding stations. We've had FSS for 3+ years, all routes have gone thru adjustments (nightmare). 7:30-4, rotating days off. OT available if wanted. Great management.

San Diego Carrier 6/91 Seniority might be interested 858-831-1800 or e-mail
Patrick

Posts: 18 | Location: SAN DIEGO,CA | Registered: 13 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! Yucca Valley is straight east of Long Beach. His ad is in the Postal Record Magazine if you want to look him up. I've never been there but this is what he says: good weather year round, beaches, mountains. Los Angeles, Las vegas. etc are a one to three hour drive.
What is it like where you live?

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Diego is my dream but too far from where i'd like to be (closer to San Fran/San Jose) and Yucca Valley is just too far. maybe a 3way out there somewhere....!

posted Hide Post
Sorry, (Dale's wife)- VA is very green. where i work it is close to everything. where i live is very rural, great schools, all 4seasons (not too crazy though) and really nice peeps. close to dc, wv, md and pa.