Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WA.wenatchee to Alaska, Anchorage , Wasilla, Palmer, Eagle river
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA.wenatchee to Alaska, Anchorage , Wasilla, Palmer, Eagle river Login/Join

posted
to see more info and pics about wenatchee go to city data .com
about 60,000 population ,sits right on the columbia river. 3 local dams makes our electric some of the cheapest in the nation. half the routes are on one side of the river half on the other side. only 1 bidding office. ann date is 7-94. about 15 from the top of about 50 carriers. contact: alaskabob@genext.net
start planning now for a trade this summer. we're not getting any younger . . . LOL
(our kids & grandkids live in anchorage)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alaskabob,

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI ifyou find anyone from mesa az area who wants your office we could work out a 3way to Wasilla. Thanks scotandkath@gmail.com

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
once you have been in an office for a year, you can look to trade again, if your interested in going that route. what is your seniority date?

posted Hide Post
Not interested in transfering and then hoping for another transfer in a year.Like I said ,if you hear of anyone from az who wants your office we could try a 3way. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Just in case your interested, we have 1 carrier retiering in april or may. Probably two more if the PO offers early out incentive. They can retire just waiting to see what happens.Don"t know if you would want to E reassign ,just FYI scott

posted Hide Post
i thought about that when there were 17 rts open in anchorage. but i don't want to be bottom flex if i can help it. i did a transfer like that once after being a reg for 10 yrs.what are yoiur rts like in wasilla? p&l? mounted?

posted Hide Post
We have all mounted and nbu"s.

posted Hide Post
tried to send you an e mail. got error message.
how many rts ? how many ptf ? do you have.what is your seniority date ?

posted Hide Post
We have 17 rts and 1 3-4 hour aux rt. At this time we have 2ptfs and a te who gets scheduled as needed. Sorry about email ,changed to gmail, scottandkath@gmail.com. Also this transfer is for another carrier in our office, her name is Betty Heins, she is not real good with a computer so I am helping her out. I will check on her senority,I believe it is 2001. Scott

posted Hide Post
the g mail is the one i tried. it said you dont exhist ... so your ptfs would take the regular positions, and i would be bottom flex on a re-assign. i'll keep looking for a trade.i have over 30 yrs in and don't want to be a flex again. it's not a matter of "move at any cost."

posted Hide Post
there is a heins family that works in our office. but iguess betty would know if she is related