Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Kissimmee, FLORIDA to Connecticut/ southern Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kissimmee, FLORIDA to Connecticut/ southern Massachusetts Login/Join

posted
ATTENTION! IN DESPERATE NEED OF SWAP A.S.A.P
City Carrier ... Kissimmee FLORIDA 34741 to Connecticut
I had a swap that was supposed to go thru for May 7th.
The other person got a confirmation letter for Puerto Rico and took it, all we was waiting on was approval date from HR.
So I need someone in Connecticut or very southern part of Mass who is willing and able to leave ASAP. Because I'm selling my house here in FL in April and we've already bought a house in northern CT with a closing date in April.
Please text me @ 407-338-5294 your location if you can do it within this time frame. Attendance needs to be good and nothing major on your records.

Posts: 2 | Location: Kissimme, fl | Registered: 12 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello are you willing to take NYC Bronx?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it might be a long shot, but I am in Charlotte NC and would love to take your spot in Kissimmee FL. I saw in another post someone in Marblehead MA wanting NC. Could that work out for a 3 way swap for us? or is Marblehead too far for you? I am ready to move asap.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichV:
I know it might be a long shot, but I am in Charlotte NC and would love to take your spot in Kissimmee FL. I saw in another post someone in Marblehead MA wanting NC. Could that work out for a 3 way swap for us? or is Marblehead too far for you? I am ready to move asap.
Hello RichV ., will you consider Pompano beach (south Fl) we got multiple way swap approved to go by June . But one person back out ., If you interest please let me know , my number 954-695-3034

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post