Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Does anyone in Arizona want to move to Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone in Arizona want to move to Washington Login/Join

Picture of robin henderson
posted
I really need to move to AZ, even willing to go as a PTF but the Ereassign doesnt work people.If anyone knows if there office is hiring I would appreciate your help. call me at 360-319-7117 or 360-671-3390

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robin henderson:
I really need to move to AZ, even willing to go as a PTF but the Ereassign doesnt work people.If anyone knows if there office is hiring I would appreciate your help. call me at 360-319-7117 or 360-671-3390

robin

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where is your location in Washington??

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in bellingham 90 min north of seattle 30 min south of canada

robin

posted Hide Post
quote:
is your location in Washington??

90 minutes north of seattle.
30 minutes south of Canada considered one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S
Call me because I want to know whats going on in AZ!!!!
(360)319-7117!!!!

robin

posted Hide Post
Call DeLAna Ream (Mgr Customer Service) in Phx, AZ at 602-225-3364. Type up a mutual trade ad, mail it to her and she will post it in all 19 stations.
4949 E Van Buren Phoenix, AZ 85026

Best Wishes,
Sharon
shar520@cox.net

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider central CA?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Sun City, AZ. We can do 3 way if you know anybody from Sacramento, Stockton, Fairfield, CA to WA

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be intrested from LA (Canoga Park) to WA.
MK

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post