Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NYC TO FT. LAUDERDALE/MIAMI/HOLLYWOOD AREA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC TO FT. LAUDERDALE/MIAMI/HOLLYWOOD AREA Login/Join

posted
New york city- Bronx location My senority date is 12/93 I work out of Westchester Square Station which is in the Pelham Bay section of the bronx very nice residential area. I have a Combo Drivers position with weekends off and there is overtime available. I am looking to move to the Fort Lauderdale / Miami area to be closer to my 3 year old.I am looking to move by early next year or sooner. please contact me Isaac at 347 219 2993..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey dont know if this will interest you but i'm in dania beach fl which is in between hollywood and hallandale beach and 25 min from miami i use to work in bklyn ny and came down here and looking to go back to be with my sons i just recently got here but there willing to let me go if they find someone i know u got the years put in but if nothing pops up let me know

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY CARLOS, I;M FROM BKLYN,NY I'M TRYING TO GET TO FLORIDA OR GEORGIA. HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED 516-587-4487. RIGHT ABOUT NOW I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOUR NOT A REGULAR. MY SENORITY IS 8/20/2005

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post