Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bozeman MT to Pocatello ID
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bozeman MT to Pocatello ID Login/Join

posted
8/10, T-6 in office of 25 routes, 2 office town. Bozeman is a town w/ a university, hospital, airport, Costco and other big stores plus lots of small local homegrown stores and resturants. Good schools, great cost of living and wonderful place to retire too! Close to Yellowstone NP, loads of hunting, fishing and good living. call 907-351-7955 or email hlefte@earthlink.net

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever have any luck ? Seems like almost all the swaps posted here are for the east coast of AZ and CA. Im the only T-6 in my small office in southern CO. I have applied in e-reassign for Missoula but would consider Bozeman if we could get someone In ID to do a 3 way. Let me know if you are still looking or had any luck getting your transfer. BTW my seniority date is 10/96.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah I'm still looking. I like Missoula as a town. 2 of our PTF's left and now are clerks. They like it too. No news on ID coming here. They are in w/holding.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post