Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Michigan to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan to Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to central Florida area within an hour of homosasa Florida.

I’m out of the novi office within 30 mins of Detroit. High end area very safe and considered a country club retirement office. No walking routes.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Bud. My office is located in Tampa. There are 11 offices to bid from. I’m looking for a mutual swap, because my daughter plans on attending Michigan State in the fall. Thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bud, that’s great news! Congratulations to your daughter. Tampa is about the farthest out Id be willing to go. As we’d be living in homosassa as that’s quite the drive to work.
So I live out towards whitmore lake and the drive to work from there is about 25 mins and from lansing is about 50 minutes. Like I said novi is a pretty decent office best one I’ve worked at out of 4.

posted Hide Post
Let me know what you think. I’ll be buying a house in Lansing. But I have no problem with Novi. There is a toll road that gets close to your location, if not all the way. Thank you, Bud

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What’s your office seniority date? I transferred to novi so my seniority date is Dec 2016.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a mutual transfer.

posted Hide Post
What about Winter Garden? I'm 20 minutes west of Orlando. Amazing small town. Twelve city routes, no walking.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 18 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly. You find a person to transfer with?