Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bloomington IN (11/98 Seniority) TO Florida or Austin TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloomington IN (11/98 Seniority) TO Florida or Austin TX Login/Join

posted
Bloomington is a lot like Austin, a vibrant university town, with a ton of stuff to do. Many hunting and fishing opportunities, forest and lakes nearby. Indy an hour away.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about lubbock,tx?

Posts: 30 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your seniority like?

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can you give me a call again please. I know someone in Lubbock who would really like to go to Bloomington.

Posts: 30 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email address is prbdrogers3@gmail.com. email his/her email address,phone # and seniority date and I'll discuss it with my wife.

Appreciatively,

Paul Rogers