Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    las vegas to chicago or anywhere near chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

las vegas to chicago or anywhere near chicago Login/Join

posted
im ray, im a full time regular looking to swap with a full time regular in chicago, my seniority is 07/07/02, you can contact me at 702-418-7109 or email me at rayray7gs@live.com

Question:
do i have time to wait?
do i need to get their now?

Choices:
no
yes

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have been a full time regular since 07/07/02, like what i just said on the post, hello, is anyone in that little peanut head of yours

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI I'm in Joliet,IL just outside Chicago. fekershaw@hotmail.com or Felicia 708-334-2187.

Posts: 11 | Location: JOLIET,ILL | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am less than 1 hour from Chicago in Indiana. Regular 6/99. Am willing to trade and move at any time,

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sharon Miller:
I am less than 1 hour from Chicago in Indiana. Regular 6/99. Am willing to trade and move at any time, Sharon 219-477-7831 or slmpost@yahoo.com

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post