Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to mountains of east TN, or west NC.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to mountains of east TN, or west NC. Login/Join

posted
I'm a city carrier in Eustis Fl. Looking to swap with someone in the mountains of Tennessee,or North Carolina. I would also consider Southwest VA. My seniority date is December of 2000. Eustis is a great office and I like it alot, but I'm just tired of the heat. I'm an outdoorsman and would like to live in the mountains.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In case anyone was wondering, Eustis has 12 routes, 2 T6 swings, and one big aux. route. Management is actually pretty easy to work with. We are usually #1 in the district so they don't push and prod us much beleive it or not. If I could take the office with me, I would because I really do like it and most of my co-workers. I only want to transfer because I need cooler wether and I Love the mountains. Also, My fiance has family up there.
All questions are welcome so if interested, please feel free!

posted Hide Post
By the way, If anyone is interested, and wants to contact me, or ask any questions, My e-mail address is usmaletn@yahoo.com , or you can call me at (352) 874-4290. Thanks!