Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Within 3 hour drive of Dover, DE to Phoenix to complete three way swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Within 3 hour drive of Dover, DE to Phoenix to complete three way swap Login/Join

posted
Northern Virginia, D.C., Maryland, Eastern and Central Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, even the five boroughs of New York, if you're looking to come to Phoenix, call me to see if we can complete a three-way swap.
James
623-229-1551

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bronx NY looking to get back home(phoenix) or any where close. Sen. 6/2006. Keith 973-759-4424 or kyle5359@aol.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll call the third party tomorrow to see if he's still interested. It's been a little while since his postal record ad. If it's a go, I'll call you and let you know. The Bronx is right at his 3 hour drive limit, according to Google maps.

posted Hide Post
I am in northern NJ. Mahwah. It is 3 hours to delaware.If anyone is interested i would go to Phoenix. My number is 845-826-1255.My name is Danielle. my senority is 6/6/98.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to the third party this morning, he has discipline in his file until after the first of the year. If something else comes up that I can match y'all up with, I'll let you know. Sorry for the false alarm. James