Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone want to come to Prattville, AL???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to come to Prattville, AL??? Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to Raliegh,NC or surrounding areas.

Seniority date: 9/15/18
Letter Carrier, full-time, overtime possible. Great location. Riding route, some businesses at the beginning of the route but mostly residential. looking to Transfer to Raleigh,NC or surrounding areas. email me, youngchery@gmail.com or give me a call at 334 440 4038.

How to post a mutual transfer ad:
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555

Cheryl Young

Posts: 4 | Location: Prattville, Alabama | Registered: 13 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Merrifield:
Are interested in Kansas City, MO area. Grandview, MO PO. It is south of Kansas City.

Thanks,
Scott
850-333-8293
unsettled.pilgrim@icloud.com

I'm sorry Scott, I wish i were but North Carolina is my desired destination. but I do wish you the best in your search.

Cheryl Young

Posts: 4 | Location: Prattville, Alabama | Registered: 13 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post