Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southeastern PA to Columbia SC or surrounding areas - $$$ with transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southeastern PA to Columbia SC or surrounding areas - $$$ with transfer Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Reading, PA (seniority August 2015) to the Lexington / West Columbia / Columbia / Irmo, South Carolina or nearby areas ASAP.
Reading is about an hour west of Philadelphia and an hour east of Harrisburg/York, and 45 minutes to Allentown.
Would offer $2500 cash incentive for transfer.
Can email pacovskyk2@gmail.com if any interest in discussing or with any questions. Thank you for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CRS8286,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My family is going to be moving due to a job relocation for my wife and I am desperate to try to arrange something to move down there as soon as possible as well. If anyone knows any carriers in that area who would consider or are even looking to arrange a 3 way swap, please reach out.

Will pay $5000 if someone is willing to arrange a mutual transfer. Thank you.
Pacovskyk2@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Will pay up to $7000 for a mutual transfer to be able to keep our family from having to live separately.
Pacovskyk2@gmail.com if anyone would consider
Thank you