Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WESTERN NC TO NORTHWESTERN COAST OF FL
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WESTERN NC TO NORTHWESTERN COAST OF FL Login/Join

posted
In Sylva, NC wanting to move back to Florida coast. Interested between Pensacola and Port St Joe!
Regs only, senority 6/00, only 2 regulars and #1 to retire in a couple years (makes you #1).Great area in the smokey mountains. Rotating weekends! Set up to get every other Friday-Saturday-Sunday off!

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a small town in NC. My wife lives in Wilmington. Im in N. Texas my name is Sam 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, looking for florida coast, but if you can get a three way going I am all in.

posted Hide Post
What's the job opportunity like in this area? What is the closest big city with technical jobs? I am in Pensacola,Florida. There are 190 city carriers and I am #70. I have a all-mounted route with little mail volume.O.T. available if wanted.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Leesburg Fl just 30 min south of Ocala if interested get in touch.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rodney, what kind of opportunity are you looking for? OIC? 204B? or something else? Asheville, NC is the closest big city (20-25min). What part of Pensacola?

posted Hide Post
SAISK--Job opportunity was for my wife. She is a computer system analyst. i work at the Warrington Branch, which is in west pensacola, near the Naval Air station. The other 3 stations are within 15 minutes. E-mail me at wines@bellsouth.net

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you like the naples fl area please let me know

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is my email pkoronas@aol.com

posted Hide Post
would you like to come to naples fl i would like to know. my email is pkoronas@aol.com please let me know thank you

posted Hide Post
dlove and Pete16, thanks but that is too far south. I lived in Destin, Fl 10 years ago and would like to get back there.

Rodney, I am making a visit to Destin in 2 weeks to hit the local PO's and then I will let you know if P'cola is doable.

posted Hide Post
how about a three way if you could get someone to come to naples fl pkoronas@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Pete16, if you can get a three-way I would be interested. In fact, I have another person working on a three-way. I just want to get to the destin, fl or surrounding area.

posted Hide Post
saisk,would the that other person that is working on a tree-way with you consider coming to naples fl

posted Hide Post
hi saisk,having no luck in getting a three way how about the other person you are talking to will he or she consider naples fl let me know e-mail pkoronas@aol.com