Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Albuquerque,NM to Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa or Tempe AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albuquerque,NM to Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa or Tempe AZ Login/Join

posted
My name is Juan (Johnny) Romero and I work out of the 5 Points station in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am requesting a mutual transfer with any one that is interested.

New Mexico is The Land of Enchantment, with Albuquerque being the largest city in the state. We are home to the worlds largest Balloon Fiesta and the Sandia Mountains.  We have sun 90% of the year yet still own some of the best ski resorts around. There is so much to do and the sunsets are amazing.

Overtime is abundant and there are 8 station in the city to chose from if you choose to move around.

Current Position: regular level 1
Seniority Date: 4/06

Posts: 7 | Registered: 29 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My phone number is (505)554-5818...

posted Hide Post
Come on... Anyone??? My wife and kids are already out there... Would love to join them.

posted Hide Post
Come on Phoenix... There's gotta be someone... I miss my kids... Transfer w/ me... You know you want to...

posted Hide Post
im looking to transfer that way in 2014 could you pass the word around the station if anyone wants idaho my email is g3garcia75@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 31 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
U got it...

posted Hide Post
Ok... Got house out there... Got the wife out there... Got the kids out there... Now all I need is the transfer out there... Please someone...