Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Oceanside (North San Diego County) CA to Seattle WA or Bay Area CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oceanside (North San Diego County) CA to Seattle WA or Bay Area CA Login/Join

posted
2 Bidding stations with around 45 routes in each station. Close to San Diego and Los Angeles. email teadac83@yahoo.com or call (760)889-8410 - travis

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Olympia WA? I got a trade lined up we could all do right away. let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Spokane WA, I am trying to get back to North County. My senority date is 11/93, no accidents, great sick leave record. thanks,

Rene
reneonly@yahoo.com
208-704-0405

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,

Are you willing to move from San Siego to Phoenix? If so contact me at Chillnpate@gmail.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if he would go to Modesto, we can do a 4 way trade....

Travis from San Diego to Modesto
Tom from Modesto to Joliet
Rick Joliet to Phoenix
Larry Phoenix to San Diego

LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To all, this sounds great I'm game. Rick can you get the ball going. Ready to move ASAP.
Larry 623-261-7757

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Travis already traded....

DELETE THIS POST.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post