Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Chicago, Illinois to DC, VA, or MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago, Illinois to DC, VA, or MD Login/Join

posted
Top PTF in office (3/01) will trade with someone with less seniority. Worth, Illinois Office (10 miles south of Chicago). Great Office, 40+ a week. Have to go for family reasons. Looking for anything in Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. or Maryland (commuting distance from Alexandria). E-mail me at jasonkerzisnik@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You've been a ptf for 9 years?? That's crazy!! If you can find San Diego to Chicago, I know a guy who is in Maryland who wants San Diego

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will look out for that. A few years ago there were a lot of people looking to go to Chicago and now, nobody wants to go to Chicago. Where I work is close enough for a person to live in NW Indiana too. As for being a PTF for 9 years. Nobody wants to leave this office or retire, so its a long wait. But there is hella overtime and I'm next to get a route.

posted Hide Post
Anyone in DC,VA or MD(close to DC) want to go to Pikesville, MD. We can work out a three-way!

posted Hide Post
Still looking to transfer? I'm in Arlington, VA.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post